There is a great personal satisfaction and patriotic pride that one feels when they join the United States Military. By serving as a soldier in the Armed Forces, there is a great personal and professional investment you will give to your country. The US Military will also give a great deal back to you.
1. Education. You can receive education assistance while in the military, get reimbursement for student loans before you enlisted or attend college on one of the many plans in place for the military.
2. Careers. Joining any branch of the military (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines or Coast Guard) will lead you on a strong path to a wonderful career. You will be trained thoroughly so that you know every aspect of your position and advancement is ongoing.
3. Health Care. Once you join any branch of the military, your healthcare is covered, period. Never worry about medical expenses. Have a family? The same excellent coverage that you receive can be purchased for little cost to you.
4. Retirement. You can’t lose your pension even in the worst economic times. As a veteran of the military, your retirement is secure.
5. Pride. You will serve your country and experience tremendous personal and professional growth.