APRIL 10, 2015, JOINT BASE ANDREWS, Md. – The office of the Air National Guard Command Chief, along with the Safety Directorate and Community Action Information Board, Thursday announced the launch of the ANG CCM Mobile App.
This application is available in the iTunes App Store (for iOS devices) and on Google Play (for Android devices).
It is expected to connect more than 90,000 ANG enlisted members directly to critical news and information from the ANG Command Chief?s office.
?We created this resource to give all Airmen access to essential leadership tools at their fingertips,? said Chief Master Sgt. James W. Hotaling, command chief master sergeant of the Air National Guard.
The mobile app?s primary functions include:
1. Push notifications directly to the field with personalized information from Chief Hotaling
2. Access to the Chief?s AimPoint and Yellow Ribbon Reintegration Program info.
3. One Click National Suicide Prevention Lifeline or DoD Safe helpline
4. Geolocation tool to find nearby Air National Guard Wings for assistance
5. Interactive calendar showing upcoming Chief events and events at your unit
6. Extensive library of resources and links including the new Ready Airman app
7. All-in-one handy references including the Airmen ?Brown? and ?Blue? books
8. Live feeds from the Chief?s Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Twitter
?Leadership advocacy is the key to promoting resilience, diversity, risk management, and readiness among our Airmen and their families,? said Col. Edward Vaughan, executive director of the ANG Community Action Information Board. ?Chief Hotaling is a crucial strategic voice and valuable partner in this effort.?
Links to download the app free of charge: