As you consider enlisting in the Army National Guard you will have questions. Above all others, you may wonder if this is too much for you at the present time or just the type of change that you need.
To get started on the right path, click here to request a free information packet. This will help you learn more about the Army National Guard, and hopefully answer any and all questions that you have been struggling with.
Of course, you have the ability to speak with a recruiter if you are seriously interested in learning more. This is a great way to get first hand advice and knowledge from somebody who knows exactly what they are talking about.
When the Army National Guard may be too much
1. If you are not ready to go through rigorous training. Some people think that the Army National Guard is right for them, until they find out that there is a lot of training involved. Let?s put it this way: if you are not ready to work hard and take orders, day after day, you are going to struggle from the word go.
Once you enlist in the Army National Guard you will start off with 10 weeks of Basic Combat Training. This is the same for all new members of the Guard ? are you ready for this process?
After you make it through Basic Combat Training it is time to move onto Advanced Individual Training. This is when you focus all of your time and effort on your job specialty. Your job selection will determine how much individual training you need. It can last anywhere from a few weeks to a year or longer.
If you are not ready for intense training forget about joining the Army National Guard.
2. If you are not ready to serve and protect your country. When you join the military you are taking a big step. You are telling the world that you want to serve and defend the United States at all costs.
You may never be sent into battle as a member of the Army National Guard. But at the same time, this could happen sooner rather than later. Don?t join in hopes that you never have to go into war ? this is a big mistake. You never know when your number will be called, and it will be time for you to defend your country.
3. If you are not ready to take your personal life to the next level. When you join the Army National Guard you are agreeing to do more than serve your country. You are also agreeing to do whatever it takes to become a better person. If you put your heart and soul into your training and day to day life, you will come out a better person in the end. And that is what you want, right?
When the Army National Guard may be just what you need
1. If you want to get on the path to a better career. Some people are lost in terms of their career and what they want out of life. Once you join the Army National Guard this will no longer be the case.
There are many career fields to choose from with some of the most common including: aviation, medicine, technology, and engineering.
Along with choosing a career field you must also select a job specialty. This is when you really get to see that you will be spending your time in the Army National Guard doing something that you love.
2. If you want to do the right thing for your country. If it were not for the brave members of the military the United States would not be nearly as safe as it is today. Are you ready to jump in line and serve your country? Those who are truly dedicated find out soon enough that they are a very important piece in the nation?s overall security.
3. If you want to serve with others who have the same goals. It can be difficult to work a civilian job in which your coworkers do not care about the company or their day to day responsibilities. In the Army National Guard this is never a consideration. Everybody who is part of the Guard will be on top of their game, day in and day out.
There is nothing better than serving your country along with others who are every bit as dedicated.
4. If you want to become a better person. There is no doubt that the Army National Guard will transform you through Basic Combat Training and Advanced Individual Training. When complete, you will know how to take to the battlefield while also working your job to the best of your ability.
At the same time, you will quickly find that you are becoming a better overall person. You will gain respect for others, as well as yourself. Along with this, your self confidence will skyrocket.
5. If you need structure in your life. Some people never get on the right path because they have no structure. This is not something you have to worry about if you join the Army National Guard. From the first day you report you will be on a schedule that is meant to make you the best solider possible.
What do you think? Is the Army National Guard too much for you or just what you have been looking for?