Are you considering joining the military? Here are some of the great benefits that that United States Army has to offer its soldiers.
1. When you join the US Army, you’re making a commitment to yourself, your community and your country. There are few jobs that can offer you this much satisfaction and personal pride.
2. Your health care coverage is paid for by the US military and last even if you re-join the civilian world. Health care coverage is also available to your spouse and children with little cost to you.
3. Educational benefits can add up to over $60,000 that the Army offers. Joining the Army gives you the chance to get a great education. You can get a college degree while serving and training in the Army, by using the Montgomery GI Bill and other Army college fund programs.
4. Enlistment bonuses can add up to $40,000 for some new recruits. You’ll probably qualify for at least some of them, but you may qualify for all of them depending on the career that you choose.
5. The Army gives you excellent job security while enlisted. When you leave active duty, you are conditioned to step into many civilian jobs.