I’m writing this article to educate both US citizens and non-citizen of the veteran benefits one will get after joining the US military. Many people do not know what is offered and yet there are many benefits to enjoy here.
Just to mention a few of the US military veteran benefits, there is money for education, healthcare, generous vacation trips, family services and support groups.
There is pay for special duties performed and cash allowance for cost of living. There is adequate cover for healthcare, a full benefit retirement package for military veteran officers who have successfully gone through their lives as serving officers. There is subsidized food, housing and veteran college education. There is a wholesome pack of $99,000 as budget for an officer, 60 percent of this is paid out as non-cash benefits and the remaining 40 percent payable as cash benefit.
The US military is the biggest university of the world.
Many military veterans train in various files of discipline like arts, media, science and technology, engineering, mathematics, medicine, law, mechanics, aviation and many more courses.
The US military receive more funding than any other institution in the United States. This organization has different ways of helping a military officer to realize his or her career dreams in any field. The institution can assist one financially to achieve his or her scholastic goals. The healthcare sector is more profound in this respect. The US military pays up to 100 percent for a graduate level health degree student who gets admission to any accredited medical school.
The qualifying medical students receive up to $20,000 as bonuses after successful completion of their course programs. This therefore mean the institution has adequate cover in terms of funding for education for the entire force, so it will only depend on the aggressiveness and passion for education of the individual.
No wonder many have excelled in academics while serving in the military and when they retire these degrees or certificates given can make them even more useful citizens in the environment they will live the rest of their lives.
As this may not be enough benefits there are even more additional incentives the institution offers to recruits.
The institution has partnered with over 250 civilian companies which may be willing to offer opportunities to the servicemen and women to various disciplines and as the military has a lot of reputation in terms of disciplines, these companies give these officers priorities.
The US military has its own school which produces graduates of various disciplines and may offer financial pack of up to $40,000 per person as bonus to an officer who has trained for 3 or more years in the school.
Therefore the opportunities are quite immense here in the military college and we are asking anybody who aspire to be good citizen of the US to grab the chance to advance in any field of his or her choice as all issues of financing are well taken care of. And the institution has given chances to all regardless of gender and the objective is to build a very strong military of the world made up of both men and women who will be ready to defend their country any time.
Amelia Amy lives in Wales, UK and is an avid blogger and reader. Since her early years she?s had a passion for writing. Her articles have been published in leading UK newspapers. Her areas of interest are Travel, Fashion, Lifestyle, Food, Lifestyle, Reviews (Book/Movie), Health and Fitness. She works as a Freelancer on her chosen areas of interest and currently writes on behalf of Australian visa which helps you in visa assistance service.