There are a variety of ways to serve your country as a service member. For many, joining the Reserves can be a beneficial process. Discover five benefits of joining the U.S. Reserves. Here is a look at five of the benefits associated with joining the reserves that may apply to you.
- You will earn a steady income, because you will be paid on the 1st and the 15th of every month never fail, based on your service requirements as well as your pay grade.
- You will have opportunities for advancement, as you will be promoted based on your job knowledge, your time in your pay grade, your performance and also your service requirements.
- You will earn 2.5 days worth of paid vacation for every month that you serve, meaning that you can earn 30 days of paid vacation every year and can collect as many as 60 days of paid vacation at a time.
- You will receive training in a chosen career path based on your physical abilities, your aptitude, your security clearance and your determination and motivation.
- You will receive complete dental and medical care at no cost while you are on active duty.