1. You’ll have the opportunity to try to qualify for training to become a Navy Seal. You have to be a member of the Navy or the Marine Corps (which is actually a part of the Navy) in order to attempt to qualify for Navy Seal training.
2. You’ll have the opportunity to serve aboard a nuclear submarine. These vessels are some of the most advanced technology at work in the military today. You’ll be on the cutting edge of this technology if you spend your military time on a nuclear submarine.
3. You’ll have the opportunity to serve aboard a Navy aircraft carrier. These ships transport aircraft around the world so that it’s ready to deploy at a moment’s notice.
4. You’ll be on the sea. If you feel more at home on water than on land, then the Navy is the military branch for you.
5. You’ll be partnered with the US Marines. As a Navy soldier, you’ll be aiding Marines in arriving at their destinations. Marines are the force that storms the beaches and rushes ashore in a land-based attack, once they arrive via awesome Navy ships. You can be part of this coordinated effort and be part of this strong and disciplined military machine.