We are always interested in quality content from military bloggers for our site, USMilitary.com.
We are looking for military bloggers to cover our Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines and Navy SEAL blogs.
We will require:
– Topics and themes will be discussed, but obviously will be aimed at the branch you are covering
– Length of posts should be 1000 words
These are not paid positions but will allow up to two ‘approved’ link backs.
We will give more specific topic information, instructions, etc. to qualified applicants.
Ideally, we would like 1 blogger for each branch, but if we find a candidate that really impresses us that wants to do more than one, we’ll be happy to discuss it.
How to apply
1. Prepare 2 sample posts for the branch or branches you want to write for. Should be no longer than 1000 words and your article should be ‘interactive’ and high quality content.
2. Write up a paragraph or so about yourself and any related experience and why you would make a good fit for this writing job.
3. Email [email protected] with your intro, experience and samples as the body of the email. Please do not send attachments. Please make the subject “blogging job“.
If you don’t follow instructions we will not consider you for the job.
If you have questions, feel free to send an email to [email protected] with your query. USMilitary.com is not a government agency nor related in any way to the DOD.