Identifying the top 10 VA disability lawyers in America can be pretty subjective, as it depends on various factors such as success rates, client reviews, expertise in Veterans Law, and overall reputation. However, several highly regarded attorneys and law firms specialize in VA disability claims and are known for their advocacy and proficiency. This list is changing almost daily as we swarm the internet. For today, below is a consolidated list based on these attributes:
- Berry Law Firm– Founded by Vietnam veteran John Stevens Berry Sr., this firm has represented veterans for over 50 years with offices across the United States.
- Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick LTD– With a team led by Robert V. Chisholm and J. Scott Kilpatrick, they have decades of experience advocating for veterans’ rights.
- Woods & Woods LLP– Known for personalized service, Mike Woods founded this Indiana-based firm to help navigate complex VA laws.
- Hill & Ponton P.A– Based in Florida but serving clients nationwide, partners Matthew Hill and Carol Ponton focus exclusively on representing disabled veterans.
- The Veterans Law Group- Marc Whitehead leads this group, which is focused solely on helping disabled veterans receive fair compensation from the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).
- Veterans Legal Advocacy Group (VetLAG)- They provide comprehensive legal services specifically designed to meet the needs of American military veterans facing difficulties obtaining benefits from the VA.
- Bosley & Bratch P.C.- Ralph Bratch brings his own military background into his practice, where he helps fellow vets with their appeals process after being denied benefits or seeking increased ratings.
- Gardberg & Kemmerly Attorneys-At-Law- This Gulf Coast law firm prides itself on its dedicated representation of disabled individuals.
- Sean Kendall Attorney-At-Law- With over two decades of experience specializing exclusively in Veteran’s Disability Claims, Sean Kendall’s boutique practice offers considerable expertise, particularly in appealing cases against unfavorable decisions.
- Goodman Allen Donnelly- A team that includes former judge advocates like David Lowenstein focuses extensively on fighting for rightful compensation and offering advice about potential impacts any given claim might have beyond immediate financial relief.
When choosing a lawyer or law firm to represent you with your VA disability claim, it is essential to consider how well they communicate and understand unique aspects of each case history, successfully dealing with similar issues, so thorough research testimonials and other resources are recommended to ensure the best possible representation of individual circumstances needs.
Lastly, if you’d like a recommendation based on your personal needs to a VA Disability Lawyer, email me at [email protected]. There’s no cost to you.